The Gramophone Club (Print + Digital Edition + Reviews)
Postage and packaging will be calculated at checkout.
About The Gramophone Club (Print + Digital Edition + Reviews)
For over 90 years Gramophone has been the world’s leading authority on classical music. In that time we have been in the privileged position to review all of the most important classical releases - from Caruso to Callas, Barbirolli to Bartoli, Gramophone has reviewed them all. Our digital archive of over 1,000 issues contains all of these reviews, and now you can read them at the click of a button.
The Club is a must for dedicated readers of Gramophone. Subscribe and you will receive:
- - 13 print issues of Gramophone
- - Digital editions of the magazine**
- - Digital archive of every issue since 1923
- - Searchable online database of over 40,000 reviews
- - Priority access and discounts to exclusive events and offers
If you are passionate about classical music and want to get the very most of what Gramophone offers then our new Club is for you.
N.B. You will be notified of your login details within 24 hours of subscribing.
*By joining the Gramophone club you save up to £81 compared to individual print only magazine, digital edition and reviews database subscriptions.
* The app version of the magazine is available for iPhone, iPad, Android devices and Kindle Fire. Kindle, Blackberry and Windows Mobile devices are not currently supported.
Unfortunately we are experiencing difficulties due to a technical fault, and are not able to offer a Gramophone full or digital club subscription to any overseas customers. If you would like to subscribe please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a message to say what you would like to subscribe to and a member of the Customer Services Team will contact you.
Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused and we hope to have this rectified as soon as possible.