Postage and packaging will be calculated at checkout.
About Journal of Paramedic Practice
Journal of Paramedic Practice (JPP) is the leading monthly journal for paramedics. JPP recently increased the number of clinical articles and case studies included, helping to support your professional development at all levels of your career.
Subscribe to Journal of Paramedic Practice for:
• Access to the latest authoritative clinical content matters every month
• High-quality articles peer-reviewed by an expert panel, case studies, original articles, clinical skills, education and training
• Essential CPD information, practice and original research
• The core topics of practice relevant for paramedics
• Advice and guidance on key areas of pharmacology and physiology
Click here for online CPD + archive subscriptions.
If you are an existing print-only subscriber and would like to upgrade your subscription to include online access, please contact us on 0800 137 201 (UK only) or +44 (0)1722 716997.
If you are a member of the College of Paramedics please click here and enter your special promotional code.
For information about institutional subscriptions, click here.