Postage and packaging will be calculated at checkout.
About Independent Nurse
Independent Nurse is a fortnightly magazine that champions primary care and community nurses.
News and opinion The latest clinical and political news for primary care and community nurses and opinion from leading figures within healthcare
- • Authoritative, unbiased and targeted coverage
- • In-depth analysis of key health news stories
Clinical Clinical features that focus on real-life medicine, specifically relevant to the everyday needs of frontline primary care and community nurses
- • Covering the practical management of clinical conditions
- • Written by experts, in a concise and readable format
- • Providing updates on the latest clinical research
Professional Non-clinical features and resources to enhance nurses’ professional development, supporting them in their expanding roles
- • In-depth analysis of NHS organisational change
- • Case-studies of primary care nurse-led initiatives
- • Advice on career progression and education
- • Guidance on employment issues
- • Profiles of inspiring practice and community nurses
- • Professional resources
For online-only and print + online subscriptions call 0800 137 201.