International Journal of Therapy and Rehabilitation
Postage and packaging will be calculated at checkout.
About International Journal of Therapy and Rehabilitation
International Journal of Therapy and Rehabilitation (IJTR) is the only interdisciplinary review journal for occupational therapists, physiotherapists, speech and language therapists, nurses and other allied health professionals working in therapy and rehabilitation. IJTR publishes original research and clinical reviews that is written by experts and peer-reviewed by prominent international health professionals to ensure that the journal is accessible, relevant and useful in daily practice.
Subscribe to International Journal of Therapy and Rehabilitation today and benefit from:
• Peer-reviewed clinical practice, education and original research articles covering a wide range of topics to ensure that the journal is relevant to all allied health professionals
• Commentaries published alongside articles to encourage further thought and analysis
• In-depth reviews of the evidence on a particular area of therapy and rehabilitation
• Narrative, evidenced-based articles discussing important developments and issues in therapy and rehabilitation practice
• Articles with a more personal and sometimes controversial opinion on current issues affecting allied health professionals
• Case reports focusing on interesting cases, often highlighting novel approaches to interdisciplinary working
IJTR will help ensure that you have all the information you need to develop your career and provide the best possible care to your clients. The journal contains interdisciplinary content and a strong international focus encouraging collaboration and the sharing of new ideas to help practitioners enhance their knowledge and skills in a variety of fields and settings.
If you are an existing print-only subscriber and would like to upgrade your subscription to include online access, please contact us on 0800 137 201 (UK only) or +44 (0)1722 716997.
For information about institutional subscriptions, click here.