Postage and packaging will be calculated at checkout.
About Optician – magazine only
Optician magazine is the leading independent, weekly, UK journal for eye care professionals. Since 1891 it has been publishing news, views and analysis on all aspects of the optical profession and business.
Today Optician is a leading provider of Continuing Education and Training (CET) for eye care professionals. It is currently the only independent provider of distance learning interactive CET points. Optician’s range of exclusive CET courses covers all competencies, and are designed to suit your schedule.
Qualified optometrists are eligible for the NHS Grant for CET, meaning that you can use this to pay for your Optician subscription.
In addition to CET courses and editorial content, Optician has the widest range of jobs available in the optical market, classified advertising and product advertisements.
What our readers say:
“Optician provides a good overview of the optical world e.g. current affairs, product knowledge and CET”
“Great magazine that enables me to get my CET points quickly and easily”
Reasons to subscribe:
· Access to our leading CET courses to help build your knowledge and skills
· The latest optometry news and insight keeping you up-to-date
· In-depth clinical features to help you develop best practice skills
· Expert business advice and benchmarking
· Your subscription may be claimed as a deductible expense
Subscribe now to receive clinical content, professional support and CET courses every week.