Postage and packaging will be calculated at checkout.
About Gastrointestinal Nursing - premium package
Gastrointestinal Nursing is the only double-blind peer-reviewed journal dedicated to gastroenterology and stoma care nurses. The journal publishes articles on inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), endoscopy, stoma care, liver disease, hepatitis, coeliac disease, transanal irrigation, and more. Since gastroenterology problems occur across all age groups, ethnicities, and genders, it is vital for nurses to keep abreast of developments in the field.
Our aim at Gastrointestinal Nursing is to keep all gastroenterology and stoma care nurses up to date, spread the word about best practices and gold standards in daily care, and draw attention to innovations by nurses. The journal has also built close relations with key nurse associations across the UK. Our mission is to inform, inspire, and encourage professional growth within gastrointestinal nursing and the continued delivery of high-quality patient care.
With our best value premium subscription package, you will receive print plus all historic website content.
Subscribe to Gastrointestinal Nursing today and benefit from:
• High-quality clinical articles on all aspects of gastroenterology and stoma care, including endoscopy, inflammatory bowel disease, irritable bowel syndrome, stoma care, hepatology and coeliac disease
• Innovations in gastrointestinal nursing and care, highlighting initiatives undertaken by nurses in their respective departments and the latest technologies and tools used by nurses
• Clinical case studies providing information on how to deal with stoma care problems and endoscopy issues
• Comprehensive literature reviews on current concept and practice, including cost-effectiveness, decision making, ethics, symptom management and patient empowerment
• Service development reports of innovations in practice, audits, and service development pilots
• Skills in Practice articles demonstrating important skills nurses need to develop to improve patient care
• Summary of the latest gastroenterology and stoma care research published in other journals
• Short comment articles providing an informative summary or provocative point of view about significant topical issues.
Gastrointestinal Nursing’s full range of in-depth, clinical content is now available through our digital content platform, www.magonlinelibrary.com. By subscribing you will have access to 10 printed issues and an archive of 9 years’ worth of journals providing you with professional and accessible content that will help you keep up to date with the latest developments. With over 3,359 pages of content for you to explore in our fully searchable content database, you are sure to find something to meet your needs.
All UK based subscribers to Gastrointestinal Nursing will recieve a copy of the Stoma Care Handbook 2015-2016.
If you are an existing print-only subscriber and would like to upgrade your subscription to include online access, please contact us on 0800 137 201 (UK only) or +44 (0)1722 716997.
For information about institutional subscriptions, click here.