Postage and packaging will be calculated at checkout.
About British Journal of School Nursing
British Journal of School Nursing will support your professional development and training, through high-quality information and advice on clinical topics, mental health and wellbeing, child and adolescent health research and professional issues.
Subscribe to British Journal of School Nursing for:
• Essential advice on important issues affecting children and young people's health, and keep up-to-date with the latest developments in policy and public health
• The latest research findings on key areas of importance to you, as well as up-to-date information on the issues and concerns facing all school nurses
• Access the best clinical articles available to school and public health nurses, written by experts and peer-reviewed by leading authorities in the profession
• Key articles and case studies to help you develop your practice and provide first class care
• Review the legal aspects of providing care to children within the school setting, including reports and analysis of the issues affecting you from policy to practice
Meet the complex needs of the children and young people in your care and help them reach their full potential with British Journal of School Nursing.
If you are an existing print-only subscriber and would like to upgrade your subscription to include online access, please contact us on 0800 137 201 (UK only) or +44 (0)1722 716997.
For information about institutional subscriptions, click here.