British Journal of School Nursing - website only
Postage and packaging will be calculated at checkout.
About British Journal of School Nursing - website only
British Journal of School Nursing will support your professional development and training, through high-quality information and advice on clinical topics, mental health and wellbeing, child and adolescent health research and professional issues.
Subscribe to British Journal of School Nursing for:
• Essential advice on important issues affecting children and young people's health, and keep up-to-date with the latest developments in policy and public health
• The latest research findings on key areas of importance to you, as well as up-to-date information on the issues and concerns facing all school nurses
• Access the best clinical articles available to school and public health nurses, written by experts and peer-reviewed by leading authorities in the profession
• Key articles and case studies to help you develop your practice and provide first class care
• Review the legal aspects of providing care to children within the school setting, including reports and analysis of the issues affecting you from policy to practice
British Journal of School Nursing’s full range of in-depth, clinical content is now available through our digital content platform, www.magonlinelibrary.com. By subscribing you will gain access to 10 an archive of 9 years’ worth of journals providing you with professional and accessible content that will help you keep up to date with the latest developments. With over 3,099 pages of content for you to explore in our fully searchable content database, you are sure to find something to meet your needs.
Meet the complex needs of the children and young people in your care and help them reach their full potential with British Journal of School Nursing.
For information about institutional subscriptions, click here.