British Journal of Healthcare Assistants - digital edition
Postage and packaging will be calculated at checkout.
About British Journal of Healthcare Assistants - digital edition
British Journal of Healthcare Assistants (BJHCA) supports the career development of healthcare assistants (HCAs) and assistant practitioners (APs). BJHCA helps to meet the learning outcomes of the Quality and Credit Framework diploma and Care Certificate qualifications.
Subscribe to the British Journal of Healthcare Assistants digital edition today and you will receive access to the latest issues on your desktop computer, iPad and iPhone where you will find:
• Peer-reviewed clinical articles designed to aid your development
• Key articles to assist your education and training. BJHCA highlights appropriate training courses and provides in-depth information about future learning and understanding in important areas of practice
• Essential up-to-date information on concerns facing HCAs and APs in the workplace
• Expert discussion on clinical and professional issues, including articles on the different roles available to HCAs and APs, as well as patient case studies
• Superb online search lets you assess our comprehensive digital archive
Improve your knowledge and skills in all areas of practice for all HCAs and APs. Raise your awareness of best practice with highly practical examples, and articles that are packed full of information specifically designed to keep you abreast of all the essential topics relevant to healthcare.
If you are an existing print-only subscriber and would like to upgrade your subscription to include online access, please contact us on 0800 137 201 (free call, UK only) or +44 (0)1722 716997.