AJM - African Journal of Midwifery and Women's Health - premium package
Postage and packaging will be calculated at checkout.
About AJM - African Journal of Midwifery and Women's Health - premium package
African Journal of Midwifery and Women's Health (AJM) is a quarterly peer-reviewed and evidence-based journal for midwives and nurses. It is aimed at those who wish to keep up to date with developments relating to midwifery and women's health in Africa.
With our best value premium subscription package, you will receive print plus all historic website content.
Subscribe to AJM today and benefit from:
• Discussion on the complexity of midwifery and women's health in Africa
• Focus on maternal and infant health issues faced by different countries across the continent
• Topical debates on clinical and professional issues
• Interested writers from outside the continent and in Africa, providing African midwives and nurses with a new voice
• Research and education, encouraging advanced skills, knowledge transfer and academic discussions
AJM’s full range of in-depth, clinical content is now available through our digital content platform, www.magonlinelibrary.com. By subscribing, you will have access to 4 printed issues and an archive of 9 years’ worth of journals providing you with professional and accessible content that will help you keep up to date with the latest developments. With over 1,295 pages of content for you to explore in our fully searchable content database, you are sure to find something to meet your needs.
If you wish to remain informed on the latest developments in African midwifery and women's health, as well as further your professional development, then AJM is for you.
If you are an existing print-only subscriber and would like to upgrade your subscription to include online access, please contact us on 0800 137 201 (UK only) or +44 (0)1722 716997.
For information about institutional subscriptions, click here.