Postage and packaging will be calculated at checkout.
About Journal of Wound Care - magazine only
Journal of Wound Care (JWC) provides the latest evidence-based information and best practice procedures. Keep up-to-date on all aspects of wound care, including the prevention and treatment of wounds and associated skin conditions. All articles are peer-reviewed by an expert panel of advisors and reviewers, and include the latest state-of the-art research and clinical practice articles.
Subscribe to JWC today for:
• High-quality evidence on all aspects of wound care, including: leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, the diabetic foot, burns, biofilms and more
• The latest developments and innovations in wound care through both preclinical and preliminary clinical trials of potential new treatments worldwide
• In-depth prospective studies of new treatment applications, as well as high-level research evidence on existing treatments
• Clinical case studies providing information on how to deal with complex wounds
• Comprehensive literature reviews on current concepts and practice, including cost effectiveness
JWC is indexed on Medline, Scopus, CINAHL and the Thomson Reuters' Science Citation Index-Expanded and Current Contents/Clinical Medicine. Let JWC help you make the right decisions for the patients in your care.
If you are an existing print-only subscriber and would like to upgrade your subscription to include online access, please contact us on 0800 137 201 (UK only) or +44 (0)1722 716997.
For information about institutional subscriptions, click here.