Postage and packaging will be calculated at checkout.
About Journal of Wound Care - website only
Journal of Wound Care (JWC) provides the latest evidence-based information and best practice procedures. Keep up-to-date on all aspects of wound care, including the prevention and treatment of wounds and associated skin conditions. All articles are peer-reviewed by an expert panel of advisors and reviewers, and include the latest state-of the-art research and clinical practice articles.
Subscribe to JWC today for:
• High-quality evidence on all aspects of wound care, including: leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, the diabetic foot, burns, biofilms and more
• The latest developments and innovations in wound care through both preclinical and preliminary clinical trials of potential new treatments worldwide
• In-depth prospective studies of new treatment applications, as well as high-level research evidence on existing treatments
• Clinical case studies providing information on how to deal with complex wounds
• Comprehensive literature reviews on current concepts and practice, including cost effectiveness
JWC’s full range of in-depth, clinical content is now available through our digital content platform, www.magonlinelibrary.com. By subscribing you will gain access to an archive of 16 years’ worth of journals providing you with professional and accessible content that will help you keep up to date with the latest developments. With over 6,885 pages of content for you to explore in our fully searchable content database, you are sure to find something to meet your needs.
JWC is indexed on Medline, Scopus, CINAHL and the Thomson Reuters' Science Citation Index-Expanded and Current Contents/Clinical Medicine. Let JWC help you make the right decisions for the patients in your care.
For information about institutional subscriptions, click here.