British Journal of Hospital Medicine - digital edition
Postage and packaging will be calculated at checkout.
About British Journal of Hospital Medicine - digital edition
British Journal of Hospital Medicine is the leading monthly multidisciplinary review journal for hospital doctors. The journal has been at the forefront of medical education for 50 years, publishing only the best and most authoritative clinical reviews, symposia, editorials and case reports available to doctors.
Subscribe to British Journal of Hospital Medicine's digital edition today and you will receive access to the latest issues on your desktop computer, iPad and iPhone where you will find:
• Topical comment on important issues within hospital medicine from some of the world's leading specialists
• The best clinical review articles available to hospital doctors, summarising all the latest research findings
• Practical training issues of concern to all hospital doctors, whatever their grade or speciality,
• Case reports of unusual presentations and how they were resolved
• The Core Training for Doctors section: Intended to provide clinical information in an easily accessible format to doctors in training. Articles cover clinical skills for postgraduate examinations, what you need to know about, tips from the shop floor and what they don't teach you in medical school.
British Journal of Hospital Medicine covers all specialities in hospital medicine, making it essential reading for doctors of all grades who want to ensure that their practice is evidence-based and up-to-date with all the latest clinical developments. The journal's articles are concise, fully referenced, presented in an easy-to-read format and peer-reviewed by some of the world's leading international authorities.
If you are an existing print-only subscriber and would like to upgrade your subscription to include online access, please contact us on 0800 137 201 (UK only) or +44 (0)1722 716997.
For information about institutional subscriptions, click here.