British Journal of Cardiac Nursing - premium package
Postage and packaging will be calculated at checkout.
About British Journal of Cardiac Nursing - premium package
British Journal of Cardiac Nursing delivers clinical, professional and accessible content to keep you up-to-date with the latest developments in this demanding specialty. It prioritises best practice and supports your ongoing professional and educational development.
All articles published in the journal are peer-reviewed by leading authorities in the field to ensure that British Journal of Cardiac Nursing contains only the best and most relevant clinical reviews, original research, case studies and professional articles available to cardiac nurses.
With our best value premium subscription package, you will receive print plus all historic website content.
Subscribe to British Journal of Cardiac Nursing for:
• Analysis of risk factors for cardiovascular disease and implications for patient management
• Understanding of the principles behind core invasive and non-invasive tests and how they fit into the patient pathway
• Original research, service development and audit including case studies
• Personal insights into new and evolving specialist roles, promoting multidisciplinary teams and new ways of cross-discipline working
• The latest research and implications of new guidelines for best practice
British Journal of Cardiac Nursing’s full range of in-depth, clinical content is now available through our digital content platform, www.magonlinelibrary.com. By subscribing you will have access to 12 printed issues and an archive of 9 years’ worth of journals providing you with professional and accessible content that will help you keep up to date with the latest developments. With over 4,539 pages of content for you to explore in our fully searchable content database, you are sure to find something to meet your needs.
Ensure you keep informed and remain ahead of developments with British Journal of Cardiac Nursing.
If you are an existing print-only subscriber and would like to upgrade your subscription to include online access, please contact us on 0800 137 201 (UK only) or +44 (0)1722 716997.
For information about institutional subscriptions, click here.