BJN - British Journal of Nursing - website only
Postage and packaging will be calculated at checkout.
About BJN - British Journal of Nursing - website only
British Journal of Nursing prioritises best practice and supports your ongoing professional and educational development.
Subscribe to BJN online for:
• Cutting edge, peer-reviewed clinical research
• Articles covering education and professional issues to keep nurse educators and general, specialist and student nurses up to date with care on the coalface
• Innovations in nursing to keep you abreast on current professional developments and informed about how you can impact your own practice
• In-depth patient safety, healthcare and legal analysis to help guide your clinical decision making and inspire the best in evidence-based practice and outcomes for your patients
• High-quality original research and comment in specialist nursing areas
• Jobs, courses and events in nursing to support your continuing professional development
• Full access to the archive which is fully referenced, all searchable by keyword, date and author
• Access to the latest BJN from your laptop, tablet or phone every fortnight
British Journal of Nursing’s full range of in-depth, clinical content is now available through our digital content platform, www.magonlinelibrary.com. By subscribing you will gain access to an archive of 20 years’ worth of journals providing you with professional and accessible content that will help you keep up to date with the latest developments. With over 23,000 pages of content for you to explore in our fully searchable content database, you are sure to find something to meet your needs.
Articles in BJN are written by nurses and subject to peer review by leading authorities in the profession. It is highly regarded by practitioners in the field, and has been called "the most up-to-date clinically focused journal available" and an "essential companion to my studies" by our readers. Ensure that you have access to the best clinical papers and original research in BJN. All UK based subscribers to BJN will recieve a copy of the Wound Care Handbook 2015-2016.
For information about institutional subscriptions, click here.