BJM - British Journal of Midwifery - journal only
Postage and packaging will be calculated at checkout.
About BJM - British Journal of Midwifery - journal only
BJM is the premier monthly journal for midwives, containing a wealth of primary research, clinical, professional and educational peer-reviewed content focused on midwifery. The journal publishes the most relevant and up-to-date original research, evidence-based papers and clinical reviews, which establish best practice and current thinking in the field.
Subscribe to BJM today and benefit from:
• Clinical practice updates to keep your knowledge of clinical practice current
• Research that will inform clinical practice, now and in the future
• Essential information on issues and concerns, including advice about professional development
• Articles aimed specifically at students to help them pass exams, improve clinical practice and secure their first position in practice
• A review of the important legal issues and responsibilities relevant to midwifery
• An informal look at the latest developments in midwifery
• Teaching methods and innovative ways to educate student midwives
• A roundup of the latest events, including presentations, talks and debates
BJM aims to challenge readers to reflect on and evaluate their own practice. The journal covers the full spectrum of midwifery from antenatal through to postpartum care and support, including issues of neonatal care. Improve your knowledge and skills in all areas of practice and enjoy articles written and peer-reviewed by prominent authorities in the profession.
If you are an existing print-only subscriber and would like to upgrade your subscription to include online access, please contact us on 0800 137 201 (UK only) or +44 (0)1722 716997.
For information about institutional subscriptions, click here .