Postage and packaging will be calculated at checkout.
About British Journal of Community Nursing
British Journal of Community Nursing is the UK’s leading peer-reviewed journal for community nurses, with a unique focus on the district nursing team. It covers all professional issues faced by community nurses today and provides essential career development advice.
Subscribe to British Journal of Community Nursing today and benefit from:
• Articles on all aspects of end-of-life and palliative care in the community
• A focus on the complex needs of frail older people at home
• Up-to-date information on developments in clinical practice
• Latest primary care research and guidance on the complex dilemmas
• Essential information on the issues facing community nurses, together with advice about career development
British Journal of Community Nursing ensures that you stay up-to-date with the latest developments in clinical practice, primary care research and policy.
All UK based subscribers to British Journal of Community Nursing will recieve a copy of the Wound Care Handbook 2016-2017.
If you are an existing print-only subscriber and would like to upgrade your subscription to include online access, please contact us on 0800 137 201 (UK only) or +44 (0)1722 716997.
For information about institutional subscriptions, click here.