Postage and packaging will be calculated at checkout.
About Companion Animal
Companion Animal is essential for veterinary surgeons in practice who care for small animals and exotics. The journal has become one of the best-read publications for veterinary surgeons wanting to keep up-to-date with clinical developments that enhance their practice.
Subscribe to Companion Animal print for:
• Monthly printed issues delivered to your door
• An extensive range of peer reviewed articles appear in each issue featuring many different aspects of veterinary medicine and surgery
• Commissioned articles from leading authorities in both university and referral practices, chosen for their relevance to the practicing veterinary surgeon
• Online CPD* programme covering a range of topics across species including canine, feline and exotic
• Regular clinical updates, visual guides to surgery and case studies
*With the CPD programme you will be able to fulfil 35 hours of CPD over the course of a year (105 hours CPD over the course of three years).
If you are an existing print-only subscriber and would like to upgrade your subscription to include online access, please contact us on 0800 137 201 (UK only) or +44 (0)1722 716997.
For information about institutional subscriptions, click here.