Postage and packaging will be calculated at checkout.
About Companion Animal - website only
Companion Animal is essential for veterinary surgeons in practice who care for small animals and exotics. The journal has become one of the best-read publications for veterinary surgeons wanting to keep up-to-date with clinical developments that enhance their practice.
Subscribe to Companion Animal online for:
• Monthly printed issues delivered to your door
• An extensive range of peer reviewed articles appear in each issue featuring many different aspects of veterinary medicine and surgery
• Commissioned articles from leading authorities in both university and referral practices, chosen for their relevance to the practicing veterinary surgeon
• Online CPD* programme covering a range of topics across species including canine, feline and exotic
• Regular clinical updates, visual guides to surgery and case studies
• Full access to the archive which is fully referenced, all searchable by keyword, date and author
• Access to the latest Companion Animal from your laptop, tablet or phone
Companion Animal's full range of in-depth, clinical content is now available through our digital content platform, www.magonlinelibrary.com. By subscribing you will gain access to an archive of 9 years’ worth of journals providing you with professional and accessible content that will help you keep up to date with the latest developments. With over 1,087 pages of content for you to explore in our fully searchable content database, you are sure to find something to meet your needs.
*With the CPD programme you will be able to fulfil 35 hours of CPD over the course of a year (105 hours CPD over the course of three years).
For information about institutional subscriptions, click here.