International Journal of Therapy and Rehabilitation - premium package
Postage and packaging will be calculated at checkout.
About International Journal of Therapy and Rehabilitation - premium package
International Journal of Therapy and Rehabilitation (IJTR) is the only interdisciplinary review journal for occupational therapists, physiotherapists, speech and language therapists, nurses and other allied health professionals working in therapy and rehabilitation. IJTR publishes original research and clinical reviews that is written by experts and peer-reviewed by prominent international health professionals to ensure that the journal is accessible, relevant and useful in daily practice.
With our best value premium subscription package, you will receive print plus all historic website content.
Subscribe to International Journal of Therapy and Rehabilitation today and benefit from:
• Peer-reviewed clinical practice, education and original research articles covering a wide range of topics to ensure that the journal is relevant to all allied health professionals
• Commentaries published alongside articles to encourage further thought and analysis
• In-depth reviews of the evidence on a particular area of therapy and rehabilitation
• Narrative, evidenced-based articles discussing important developments and issues in therapy and rehabilitation practice
• Articles with a more personal and sometimes controversial opinion on current issues affecting allied health professionals
• Case reports focusing on interesting cases, often highlighting novel approaches to interdisciplinary working
IJTR’s full range of in-depth, clinical content is now available through our digital content platform, www.magonlinelibrary.com. By subscribing you will have access to 12 printed issues and an archive of 22 years’ worth of journals providing you with professional and accessible content that will help you keep up to date with the latest developments. With over 5,910 pages of content for you to explore in our fully searchable content database, you are sure to find something to meet your needs.
IJTR will help ensure that you have all the information you need to develop your career and provide the best possible care to your clients. The journal contains interdisciplinary content and a strong international focus encouraging collaboration and the sharing of new ideas to help practitioners enhance their knowledge and skills in a variety of fields and settings.
If you are an existing print-only subscriber and would like to upgrade your subscription to include online access, please contact us on 0800 137 201 (UK only) or +44 (0)1722 716997.
For information about institutional subscriptions, click here.