AJM - African Journal of Midwifery and Women's Health
Postage and packaging will be calculated at checkout.
About AJM - African Journal of Midwifery and Women's Health
African Journal of Midwifery and Women's Health (AJM) is a quarterly peer-reviewed and evidence-based journal for midwives and nurses. It is aimed at those who wish to keep up to date with developments relating to midwifery and women's health in Africa.
Subscribe to AJM today and benefit from:
• Discussion on the complexity of midwifery and women's health in Africa
• Focus on maternal and infant health issues faced by different countries across the continent
• Topical debates on clinical and professional issues
• Interested writers from outside the continent and in Africa, providing African midwives and nurses with a new voice
• Research and education, encouraging advanced skills, knowledge transfer and academic discussions
If you are an existing print-only subscriber and would like to upgrade your subscription to include online access, please contact us on 0800 137 201 (UK only) or +44 (0)1722 716997.
For information about institutional subscriptions, click here.