About EYE - Early Years Educator
EYE (Early Years Educator) is essential reading for anyone working with children from birth to five years old.
Subscribe to EYE today for:
• Up-to-date guidance on the new requirements of the revised Early Years Foundation Stage
• Expert articles on professional development, training and best practice procedures
• Regular contributions from the leading names in early years education, including Helen Bromley, Dr Lin Day, NDNA and PSLA
• A special 16-page supplement of inspirational practical activity ideas
• Essential information and resources to help you develop your career and provide the best possible outcomes for the children in your care
The magazine has been especially designed to help all members of the early years team improve their practice and provide the best possible support for the children in their care. You and your team can rely on this vital resource for all of your practical and educational needs in the early years.
"EYE is an inspirational magazine, which always contains something that will influence my practice." Gill Hunton, nursery manager
For online-only and print + online subscriptions call 0800 137 201