Postage and packaging will be calculated at checkout.
About Nursery World – full membership
First published in 1925, Nursery World is the leading magazine and website for practitioners and decision-makers in early years education and childcare. Each edition contains an invaluable mix of news, expert advice, and thought-provoking features, as well as analysis of policy developments across the sector. Nursery World ensures that you don’t miss the essential information you need to provide the highest standard of learning and development for the children in your care.
Our best value full membership package enables you to receive the print magazine plus the digital magazine, all website content and discounts to relevant conferences and events.
- Unrestricted access to a fully searchable archive of 30,000 articles that can be downloaded and printed for personal use
- The nurseryworld.co.uk website, which gives online subscribers access to daily news, best practice articles, activity ideas, management guides, and an exclusive Legislation section
- A searchable archive of 50+ editions of Nursery World, all available in a convenient digital format
- Exclusive subscriber access to our online Practice Centre and Management section where you’ll find additional content not available in the magazine
- Supplements including: Training Today, Nursery Management, Nursery Chains, Nursery Equipment and Early Years in School
- Unrestricted access to a number of email bulletins delivered direct to your inbox, such as Nursery World Update, Nursery Practice and Nursery Management
- Unrivalled news coverage with in-depth discussion on changes in government policy
- Professional advice from early years experts with key insights into childcare practice
- Features tied in with the four themes of the Early Years Foundation Stage: A Unique Child, Positive Relationships, Enabling Environments, and Learning and Development.
- Activity ideas, including monthly A2 activity poster
- Exclusive member discounts and savings on Nursery World events and conferences.
For information about institutional subscriptions, click here.