Children & Young People Now - magazine only
Postage and packaging will be calculated at checkout.
About Children & Young People Now - magazine only
Children & Young People Now, which is 10 years old this year, brings together the latest policy and practice to improve young lives and to support families. It provides vital information on child protection, safeguarding and social work; childcare provision; children’s health; education; youth services; youth justice; and multi-agency working.
It is essential reading for managers and senior practitioners involved in delivering services for children, young people and families across the public, voluntary and private sectors.
By subscribing you will receive the latest issues of the magazine bringing you:
• Policy and research analysis, and the implications for practice
• Evidence-based case studies
• Leadership advice and interviews with inspiring figures
• Legal updates and what they mean for everyday practice
• Local area spotlights – demographics, service provision, spending and outcomes
• International practice ideas – innovation from overseas, and what can be learned and implemented in the UK
• Commissioning insights – key issues and effective practice for both commissioners and providers
• Funding finder – guide to current grants and funding streams
• Brexit – all the implications as they unfold for children’s sector policy, research, and the labour market
• Qualifications and Training Guide for the entire children’s workforce
• Special reports and Supplements
For information about institutional subscriptions, click here.