Postage and packaging will be calculated at checkout.
About Nursery World – digital edition & website
First published in 1925, Nursery World is the leading magazine and website for practitioners and decision-makers in early years education and childcare. Each edition contains an invaluable mix of news, expert advice, and thought-provoking features, as well as analysis of policy developments across the sector. Nursery World ensures that you don’t miss the essential information you need to provide the highest standard of learning and development for the children in your care.
A subscription to the digital edition & website gives you access to:
- Unlimited access to the entire Nursery World archive of more than 30,000 articles
- Access to each new issue of Nursery World magazine via your desktop computer, iPad and iPhone
- Daily news on government policy, child health and development, nursery business, and an exclusive Legislation section.
- Supplements including: Training Today, Nursery Management, Nursery Chains, Nursery Equipment and Early Years in School
- Best practice articles grounded in the four key EYFS themes
- Practice Guides on a wide range of subjects including Outdoor Play and Supporting Boys
- An Activities section with ideas for learning through play
- Information on early years careers and training, plus forthcoming events
- A forum to discuss current issues in the sector
- Nursery Management guides to inspection, business development, and more
For information about institutional subscriptions, click here.