Postage and packaging will be calculated at checkout.
About Children & Young People Now - website only
Children & Young People Now brings together the latest policy and practice to improve young lives and to support families. It provides vital information on child protection, safeguarding and social work; childcare provision; children’s health; education; youth services; youth justice; and multi-agency working.
It is essential reading for managers and senior practitioners involved in delivering services for children, young people and families across the public, voluntary and private sectors.
Access the following on your desktop, tablet and mobile device.
The cypnow.co.uk website gives online subscribers access to:
• Directory of funding streams and grants for working with children, young people and families
• Court reports on significant judgments affecting case law
• Archive of evidence-based, good-practice case studies from across the UK
• Archive of research reports on interventions with children and families
• Careers information and tips for continuous professional development
• Reviews of books and resources aimed at children’s professionals
• Resource packs for youth workers
• Conference and seminar listings
• Unlimited access to the entire Children & Young People Now archive of more than 54,000 articles
For information about institutional subscriptions, click here.