Children & Young People Now - magazine only
Postage and packaging will be calculated at checkout.
About Children & Young People Now - magazine only
Children & Young People Now brings together the latest policy and practice to improve young lives and to support families. It provides vital information on child protection, safeguarding and social work; childcare provision; children’s health; education; youth services; youth justice; and multi-agency working.
It is essential reading for managers and senior practitioners involved in delivering services for children, young people and families across the public, voluntary and private sectors.
By subscribing you will receive:
• Essential roundup of news from across the sector
• In-depth analysis of policy developments and their implications for practice
• Investigations and surveys
• Evidence-based case studies of good practice
• Updates on working with children and the law
• Examination of Ofsted inspection reports
• Features based on visits to settings across the country
• Special thematic reports
• Interviews with decision makers, innovators and campaigners
• Expert advice on working with children and on managing teams
• Special supplements, including the flagship annual ‘Children in Care’ supplement
For information about institutional subscriptions, click here.