PrintWeek is the highest-circulating and most widely read printing industry magazine in the UK, with an unrivalled reputation for the best news and analysis of print and associated sectors, including paper and pre-media. It provides key decision-makers with more information on contracts, plant and technology than any other title.
Subscribe now and receive:
• Fortnightly copies of PrintWeek magazine delivered direct to your desk
• The Top 500 2016 – out February – a full breakdown of the financial performance of the top companies
Key PrintWeek magazine features:
• Fourteen days in print – a roundup of the news from the website, featuring who’s bought what kit, that week’s poll findings and Hot topicsLearn More
• Briefing – fortnightly in-depth analysis of key issues impacting the industry, featuring expert comment from the sector
• Me & My… – warts and all product reviews from actual users
• Star Product – price, performance, service support and USP of a different piece of kit every fortnight
• Sector specials – dedicated feature and product reviews specific to a market, from books to consumer print
Produced in partnership with leading accountancy group Grant Thornton, the PrintWeek Top 500 is the bellwether report on the UK print industry.
Featuring all of the essential financial data on the industry’s 500 largest companies, the PrintWeek Top 500 is an invaluable benchmarking resource for anyone looking to see how their company compares to its peers.
The main tables include current and past performance figures on criteria including sales, profits (operating and pre-tax), net worth, ROCE, liquidity, gearing and sales per employee.
In short, the PrintWeek Top 500 is a valuable resource for printers, print buyers and industry suppliers who understand the importance of financial KPIs and want all of the relevant data on the 500 largest print businesses in one place and in an easy-to-use format.
By either subscribing to PrintWeek, which also includes the Top 500, or just the Top 500 on its own you will be able to download a fully searchable, editable and sortable Microsoft Excel spreadsheet containing all of the Top 500 data.
This means that even if your business is not featured in the Top 500, you can download the spreadsheet and enter your details to benchmark your business against the 500 largest UK print companies.