BJN - British Journal of Nursing - magazine only
Postage and packaging will be calculated at checkout.
About BJN - British Journal of Nursing - magazine only
British Journal of Nursing prioritises best practice and supports your ongoing professional and educational development.
Subscribe to BJN print for:
• Cutting edge, peer-reviewed clinical research
• Articles covering education and professional issues to keep nurse educators and general, specialist and student nurses up to date with care on the coalface
• Innovations in nursing to keep you abreast on current professional developments and informed about how you can impact your own practice
• In-depth patient safety, healthcare and legal analysis to help guide your clinical decision making and inspire the best in evidence-based practice and outcomes for your patients
• 16 supplements focusing on tissue viability, oncology, stoma care, IV therapy and urology
• High-quality original research and comment in specialist nursing areas
• Jobs, courses and events in nursing to support your continuing professional development
Articles in BJN are written by nurses and subject to peer review by leading authorities in the profession. It is highly regarded by practitioners in the field, and has been called "the most up-to-date clinically focused journal available" and an "essential companion to my studies" by our readers. Ensure that you have access to the best clinical papers and original research in BJN. All UK based subscribers to BJN will recieve a copy of the Wound Care Handbook 2015-2016.
If you are an existing print-only subscriber and would like to upgrade your subscription to include online access, please contact us on 0800 137 201 (UK only) or +44 (0)1722 716997.
For information about institutional subscriptions, click here.