British Journal of Hospital Medicine - website only
Postage and packaging will be calculated at checkout.
About British Journal of Hospital Medicine - website only
British Journal of Hospital Medicine is the leading monthly multidisciplinary review journal for hospital doctors. The journal has been at the forefront of medical education for 50 years, publishing only the best and most authoritative clinical reviews, symposia, editorials and case reports available to doctors.
Subscribe to the British Journal of Hospital Medicine today and benefit from:
• Topical comment on important issues within hospital medicine from some of the world's leading specialists
• The best clinical review articles available to hospital doctors, summarising all the latest research findings
• Practical training issues of concern to all hospital doctors, whatever their grade or speciality,
• Case reports of unusual presentations and how they were resolved
• The Core Training for Doctors section: Intended to provide clinical information in an easily accessible format to doctors in training. Articles cover clinical skills for postgraduate examinations, what you need to know about, tips from the shop floor and what they don't teach you in medical school.
British Journal of Hospital Medicine’s full range of in-depth, clinical content is now available through our digital content platform, www.magonlinelibrary.com. By subscribing you will gain access to an archive of 16 years’ worth of journals providing you with professional and accessible content that will help you keep up to date with the latest developments. With over 8,404 pages of content for you to explore in our fully searchable content database, you are sure to find something to meet your needs.
British Journal of Hospital Medicine covers all specialties in hospital medicine, making it essential reading for doctors of all grades who want to ensure that their practice is evidence-based and up-to-date with all the latest clinical developments. The journal's articles are concise, fully referenced, presented in an easy-to-read format and peer-reviewed by some of the world's leading international authorities.
For information about institutional subscriptions, click here.